main_5.GIF main_6.GIF main_7.GIF main_8.GIF

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 13-07-28 18:33
Thawna BawnÀÇ ¼±±³ÆíÁö
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : À强¿ì±³¼ö
Á¶È¸ : 3,278  

(1 ¼­½Å)

Dear 'the Bawm Mission supporter's'

Á¸°æÇÏ´Â º½ ¼±±³È¸¿ø ¿©·¯ºÐ

I write briefly my study theology, ministry and the vision of mission in Bangladesh under below:

³ª¸¦ ¹ÏÀ½À» °®°Ô ¸¸µç ½ÅÇаøºÎ¿Í ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã¿¡¼­ ¼±±³ºñÀü°ú ¸ñȸ¸¦ ¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ º¸³À´Ï´Ù.

Hansung Theological Seminary Study: By the Grace of God I got the chance to study at Hansung Theological Seminary on 1988. I have persuaded my studies at Hansung Theological Seminary it is because of the faculty and student¡¯s concern and love for Bangladesh. I studied the Word of God at Hansung Theological Seminary from 1988-1993. During my study the Hansung Theological Seminary provided and helped the College, Dormitory and feeding fess till the end of my study. And also my cloth, books, traveling expenses as well as my pocket money are provided by Asia Mission Taejon city. I was having problem with the Korean language during my studies. Even I have difficulties in Korean language, one of the professors and the student at Hansung Theological Seminary helped me to accomplish my study. Many local churches in Korea invited me to share the Word of God and they gave money for buying books and cloths. During the holidays I use to stay at individuals houses. Therefore I thank Hansung Theological Seminary faculty, student and workers for their help during my study. I thank in Jesus name to Asia Mission Taejon city and the family in the Local Church at Korea and also who provided my feeding. By the help of God I was able to graduate my Bachelor of Theology on March 25, 1993. And also I was awarded for good character from 1993 graduates. March 28, 1993 I return to my country for His ministry.

ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ °øºÎ:

³ª´Â Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀºÇý·Î 1988³â¿¡ ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¿¡ À¯ÇÐÇÏ¿© °øºÎÇÒ ±âȸ¸¦ ¾ò¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ³»°¡ ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ °øºÎÇÏ°Ô µÈ °ÍÀº ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã¸¦ À§ÇÑ »ç¶û°ú ±³¼ö´Ôµé°ú ÇлýµéÀÇ µµ¿ò ¶§¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ³ª´Â 1988-1993³â±îÁö ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» °øºÎÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

³»°¡ °øºÎÇÏ´Â µ¿¾È ´ëÇаú ¼±±³È¸¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ µµ¿Í¼­ ¹«»çÈ÷ °øºÎ¸¦ ³¡³¾ ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ³ªÀÇ ¿©Çà °æºñ´Â ³ªÀÇ ÀçÁ¤°ú ´ëÀüÀÇ ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ ¼±±³´Üü°¡ ÁغñÇØ Áá½À´Ï´Ù. ³»°¡ °øºÎÇÏ´Â µ¿¾È Çѱ¹¾î¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¾î·Á¿òÀÌ ¸¹¾Ò´Âµ¥, ±³¼ö´Ôµé°ú ÇлýµéÀÇ µµ¿òÀ¸·Î ¹«»çÈ÷ °øºÎ¸¦ ¸¶Ä¥ ¼ö°¡ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

Çѱ¹ ¿©·¯ ±³È¸¿¡¼­ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» ¹è¿ü°í, ¿Ê°ú Ã¥À» »ì ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô µµ¿ÍÁá½À´Ï´Ù. ÈÞÀÏ¿¡´Â µ¿·áµéÀÇ Áý¿¡ ¸Ó¹°·¶½À´Ï´Ù. ³»°¡ °øºÎÇÏ´Â µ¿¾È µµ¿ÍÁØ Çлýµé°ú »ç¿ªÀÚµé°ú ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¿¡ ´Ù½ÃÇѹø °¨»çÀÇ Àλ縦 µå¸³´Ï´Ù.

³ª¸¦ µµ¿ÍÁÖ°í ÁغñÇØÁØ ´ëÀü¾Æ½Ã¾Æ¼±±³È¸¿Í Çѱ¹ÀÇ ±³È¸ ÇüÁ¦µé¿¡°Ô ¿¹¼ö±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î °¨»ç¸¦ µå¸³´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´ÔÀÇ µµ¿òÀ¸·Î 1993³â 4¿ù 25ÀÏ ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ ½ÅÇл縦 ¹Þ°í Á¹¾÷À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Á¹¾÷ÇÏ°í ¹Ù·Î 4¿ù 28ÀÏ¿¡ ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ ÀÏÀ» ³ªÀÇ ³ª¶ó¿¡¼­ ÇØ¾ß µÇ°Ú´Ù´Â »ý°¢À» ÇÏ°í ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã·Î ±Í±¹Çß½À´Ï´Ù.

Ministry of Bangladesh: After my study I was given a responsibility for Board of Mission and Evangelism, Secretary at Evangelical Christian Church. On 1995 I was ordained and given a Pastor responsibility for Zion Local Church as well as a Director of Board of Mission and Evangelism, ECC. In outreach ministry I have shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ among the 7 tribe¡¯s such as Khumi, Khiang, Tripura, Tanchongya, Chakma, Mru, Marma. This all villager are unbelievers and they are Buddhist. We kept one person as a missionary or teacher in this target area. In this village we make schools for educating the children and also adult¡¯s education for reading and writing school use to arrange at night time in one house. After educating we translated the Bible in their language and help them to read and understand the Word of God. We also teach them the Gospel songs for praise and worship. After they mature in Christ we build the church and teach them to preach, pray. Today they are able to praise and worship to the Lord and also they are able to teach their own people for witnessing to Christ. For these tribes we arranged 1 Annual Conference or Revival meeting each year. After my education from Korea I was able to build 13 churches in outreach area. Therefore I praise the God...Amen!

On 2004 the ECC church appoints me as a Field Administrative Officer (FAO) and my responsibility to take care the 70 Local Churches with unbeliever in outreach area. Today I am continuing my responsibility to take care the 70 Local Church during their needs. To visit this village I have to walk for 2/3 days and stay. And also we are not given free for sharing the Gospel by the government so I need your prayer support.

¹æ±×¶óµ¥½Ã »ç¿ª:

°øºÎ¸¦ ¸¶Ä£ ÈÄ, º¹À½±×¸®½ºµµÀDZ³È¸¸¦ ¼¼¿ö¼­ º¹À½À» ÀüÇÏ´Ù°¡ 1995³â¿¡ ECC Áö¿ª±³È¸¿¡¼­ ¸ñ»ç¾È¼ö¸¦ ¹Þ°í ¸ñ»ç·Î ÀÓ¸íµÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ºÒ±³¸¦ ¹Ï°Å³ª ¾Æ¹«°Íµµ ¹ÏÁö ¾Ê´Â Áö¿ªÀÎ ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã Khumi, Khiang, Tripura, Tanchongya, Chakma, Mru, Marma. 7Áö¿ª¿¡ ¿¹¼ö±×¸®µµÀÇ º¹À½À» ÀüÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

¿ì¸®´Â ÀÌ Áö¿ª¿¡ ÀüµµÀÚ¿Í ±³»ç¸¦ ÆÄ°ßÇÏ¿© Çб³¸¦ ¸¸µé°í, ÇÑ°÷¿¡ ¸ð¿©¼­ ¹ã¿¡´Â ¾î¸°À̵鿡°Ô ÀÐ°í ¾µ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï °øºÎ¸¦ °¡¸£Ä¡°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¼º°æÀ» ¹ø¿ªÇÏ¿© °¡¸£Ä¡°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» Àаí ÀÌÇØÇϵµ·Ï µ½°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ¿¹¹è¿Í Âù¾çÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© º¹À½¼ÛÀ» °¡¸£Ä¡°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

±×µéÀÌ ±×¸®½ºµµ¸¦ ¿µÁ¢ÇÑ ÈÄ¿¡ ¿ì¸®´Â ±×°÷¿¡ ±³È¸¸¦ ¼¼¿ì°í ±×µé¿¡°Ô ¼³±³ÇÏ°í ±âµµ¸¦ °¡¸£Ä¡°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Áö±ÝÀº ±×µéÀÌ Âù¾çÇÏ°í ÁÖ´Ô²² ¿¹¹èµå¸®°í, ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ÁõÀÎÀ¸·Î Å°¿öÁö°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¸Å³â Áýȸ¸¦ ¿­°í ºÎÈïȸ¸¦ °¡Áö°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÇѼºÀ» Á¹¾÷ÇÑ ÈÄ¿¡ 13°³ ±³È¸¸¦ ¼¼¿ï ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ·¸°Ô µÈ °ÍÀ» ¸ðµÎ Çϳª´Ô²² ¿µ±¤À» µ¹¸³´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ¸à!

2004³âºÎÅÍ Field Administrative Officer (FAO)´Â ECC¿¡ ¼ÓÇÑ 70°³ ±³È¸¸¦ ¹ÏÁö ¾Ê´Â °÷¿¡¼­ ³»°¡ °³Ã´Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ¿À´Ã ±×µéÀÇ ÇÊ¿ä¿¡ µû¶ó µ¹º¸°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ³ª´Â °è¼Ó 2-3ÀÏ µ¿¾È ±×µéÀÇ Áö¿ªÀ» ¼ø¹æÇϸ鼭 °¡¸£Ä¡°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª Á¤ºÎÀÇ °¨½Ã·Î ºÎÅÍ ÀÚÀ¯·ÓÁö ¸øÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿©·¯ºÐÀÇ ±âµµ°¡ ÇÊ¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

(2 ¼­½Å)

Bible School thu: During my study at Hansung Theological Seminary I have desire to make Bible school but my desire became real on 1997 during our Annual Assembly which they decided to have a Bible school for ECC and the name will be Haudal Memorial Bible School. In this Bible school we will not have a high degree but for to equip Church leaders disciple and to know more about the Word of God. We have course in our Bible school such as Diploma in Pastoral Ministry and Certificate in Church Leadership Training. From 1997 to till today 224 are completed from our Bible school. Graduate from Certificate in Church Leadership Training 168 and 60 from Diploma in Pastoral Ministry. Recently we have 67 existing student in our Bible school. In Certificate in Church Leadership Training 60 and 7 students in Diploma on Pastoral Ministry. The graduates are now Pastors, Evangelist, Church Elder and preacher in their local churches. From this teaching they develop church administration and ruling system. Some graduates are working as a missionary in outreach area.

¼º°æÇб³:

ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ °øºÎÇÏ´Â µ¿¾È ¼º°æÇб³¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °ü½ÉÀ» °¡Á³½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ±Í±¹ ÈÄ¿¡ Æò½Åµµµé¿¡°Ô °¢ ±³È¸¿¡¼­ ¼º°æÀ» °¡¸£Ä¡´Â ¼º°æÇб³¸¦ ¿­°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ¼º°æÇб³´Â ±³È¸¿¡¼­ Æò½Åµµ ÁöµµÀÚ¸¦ ¾ç¼ºÇÏ´Â °úÁ¤ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ±Í±¹ ÈÄ °í±ÞÁöµµÀÚ ¾ç¼ºÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© Èû¾´ °á°ú 1997³âºÎÅÍ Áö±Ý±îÁö 224¸íÀÇ Á¹¾÷½ÃÄ×½À´Ï´Ù.

168¸íÀº ±³È¸ÁöµµÀÚ °úÁ¤À» Á¹¾÷Çß°í, ¸ñȸÀÚ°úÁ¤Àº 60¸íÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÇöÀç 67¸íÀ» ±³À°ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±³È¸ÁöµµÀÚ°úÁ¤ÀÌ 60¸íÀÌ°í, ¸ñȸÀÚ°úÁ¤ÀÌ 7¸íÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã Áö¿ª±³È¸¿¡¼­´Â ¿ì¸® Çб³¸¦ Á¹¾÷ÇÑ ¸ñ»ç, Àüµµ»ç, Àå·ÎµéÀÌ ÁöµµÀÚ·Î ºÀÁ÷ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. À̵éÀº ±³È¸ ¹ßÀüÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ¼­·Î °£¿¡ ±ÔÄ¢À» ¼¼¿ì°í ¿¬ÇÕÇÏ¿© ´õ ¸¹Àº Áö¿ª¿¡ ÀüµµÇϱ⸦ À§ÇÏ¿© ³ë·ÂÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¾à°£ÀÇ Á¹¾÷»ýµéÀº ¿ÜÁö¿¡¼­ ¼±±³¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© È°µ¿ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

We don¡¯t have much book in our Bible school library; therefore we need financial for upgrading our Bible school library. And also we don¡¯t have enough financial to pay the instructor in our Bible school. Graduation dress is very important for the bible school during the graduation program but for the financial reason we don¡¯t have the graduation dress. Our future plan is to build Haudal Memorial Bible School campus (Building) and to have regular degree program, and this is our prayer to God!

µµ¼­ ±¸ÀÔÀÇ Çʿ伺:

¼º°æÇб³¿Í µµ¼­°ü¿¡ ¸¹Àº Ã¥À» °¡Áö ¸øÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ¼º°æÇб³ÀÇ ±³À縦 À§ÇÑ ÀçÁ¤ÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¼º°æÇб³¸¦ ¿î¿µÇÏ´Â ÀçÁ¤ÀÌ ³Ë³ËÇÏÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ±³È¸Çб³¸¦ ¿î¿µÇÏ°í °èÀýÀûÀ¸·Î ¸ðÀÌ´Â ¼º°æÇб³ÀÇ °úÁ¤À» ¸¶Ä¡µµ·Ï Çϴµ¥ ÀçÁ¤ÀÌ ºÎÁ·ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¹Ì·¡ ¸ñÇ¥´Â Haudal Memorial Bible School campus (Building)¸¦ ¼¼¿ö¼­ ÇÁ·Î±×·¥ °úÁ¤À» Àß ¿î¿µÇϴµ¥ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ°ÍÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© Çϳª´Ô²² ±âµµÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù!

Hope Mission: The Gospel is shared among the 13 tribes in Hill Tracts. As a believer our responsible is to share the Gospel of Christ among these tribes. Recently we share the Gospel of Christ among the 7 tribes. We have planned to share the Gospel of Christ among the 13 tribes. We need to use different approach to share the Gospel. Church need to have residential school for the tribal¡¯s children and beside their education we need to share the Gospel day and night to spiritual growth, so that they will be the channel of witnessing Christ to their family. And to reach the outreach area by missionary with schools and response their needs as well as to build the Church. Even we have financial problem we continue the work of sharing the Gospel with our dedications reason. Women from our Church made a blanket and from families they provided their cloth as offering to the outreach ministry. In the occasion of Christmas and other special day we share our love to the unbelievers so that they will know the love of Christ through our love and this will be the channel of witnessing to Christ. For some people we share the Gospel of Christ with giving education stipend. Our Church aim is to build the churches among these 13 tribes.

¼±±³ Èñ¸Á:

Hill Tracts¿¡ ÀÖ´Â 13°³ ºÎÁ·¿¡°Ô ´õ ¸¹ÀÌ º¹À½ÀÌ ÀüÇØÁö±â¸¦ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù. ¹Ï´Â »ç¶÷À» ÅëÇÏ¿© ÀÌ ºÎÁ·µé¿¡°Ô ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ º¹À½ÀÌ ÀüÇØÁö±â¸¦ ¿øÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÃÖ±Ù 7°³ ºÎÁ·¿¡°Ô ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ º¹À½ ÀüÆĵǰí ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í 13°³ ºÎÁ·¿¡°Ô´Â º¹À½ÀÌ ´õ ÀüÇØÁö±â¸¦ °èȹÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

¿ì¸®´Â º¹À½À» °¡Áö°í ¾î·Æ°Ô Á¢±ÙÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±³È¸´Â ºÎÁ·µéÀÇ ¾î¸°À̵éÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© °øºÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÅÍÀü°ú º¹À½ÀÌ ÀüÆĵǵµ·Ï ±³À°ÇÏ´Â ÀÏ°ú ±×µéÀÇ °¡Á·¿¡°Ô º¹À½ÀÌ ¹ÌÄ¡µµ·Ï ÇÏ´Â ÀÏ°ú ¹ã¿¡´Â ¿µÀû ¼ºÀåÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ³ë·ÂÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

¾ÕÀ¸·Î ´õ ¸¹Àº ±³È¸¸¦ ¼¼¿ì´Â ÀÏ°ú Çб³¿¡ ¼±±³ÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ·± ÀÏÀ» À§ÇÏ¿© ÀçÁ¤ÀûÀÎ ¾î·Á¿òÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿©¼±±³È¸¿¡¼­´Â ´õ Å« ¼±±³¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¿ÊÀ» ¸¸µé°í ´ã¿ä¸¦ ¸¸µé¾î ÆÈ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¼ºÅºÀý°ú ´Ù¸¥ Ưº°ÇÑ ³¯¿¡´Â ¹ÏÁö ¾Ê´Â »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ¿ì¸®ÀÇ »ç¶ûÀ» ÅëÇÏ¿© ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ »ç¶ûÀ» ¾Ëµµ·Ï ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ º¹À½À» ÀüÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¾î¶² »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô´Â ÀåÇÐ±Ý ÁÖ¾î º¹À½ÀÌ ÀüÆĵǵµ·Ï ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸® ±³È¸°¡ ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ÁÖ·ÂÇØ¾ß ÇÒ °ÍÀº 13°³ ºÎÁ·µé °¡¿îµ¥ ±³È¸¸¦ Æ°Æ°È÷ ¼¼¿ö ³ª°¡´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

(3 ¼­½Å)

Visit: Leaders of the Churches in Bangladesh need to train and experience, therefore we need visitors and during the visit we need seminar/workshop and Pastor Conference from the Korea church and other organization. We will be happy to have visitor from other country. My prayer is to the faculty, student and alumni of Hansung Theological Seminary to locate all the time my ministry and work. I want to thank my fellow student Pastor Yun Dong Ju and his family (alumni) who visited my ministry and work in Basngladesh. It is our great hope that We would like to visit your ministry and also your country with my cooperative some pastors team from Bangladesh.

ºñÀü:

¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½ÃÀÇ ÁöµµÀڵ鿡°Ô´Â ÈƷðú °æÇèÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î Çѱ¹±³È¸¿¡¼­ ¸ñȸÀÚ¿Í ±³»çµéÀÌ ¸¹ÀÌ ¹æ¹®Çؼ­ ¼¼¹Ì³ª¿Í ¿öÅ©¼ó, ¸ñȸÀÚ ±³À°ÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â Çѱ¹±³È¸¿Í ¼±±³È¸¿¡¼­ ¾î´À ¶§µçÁö ¹æ¹®ÇØ ÁÖ´Â °ÍÀ» ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ³ª´Â Áø½ÉÀ¸·Î ³ªÀÇ ¸ñȸ¿Í »ç¿ªµ¿¾È ¾î´À ¶§µçÁö ¿ì¸® Áö¿ª¿¡ ÇѼº½ÅÇб³ µ¿¹®°ú ÇлýµéÀÌ ¹æ¹®ÇØ ÁÙ °ÍÀ» ±âµµÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ³ªÀÇ ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã »ç¿ªÁö¸¦ ¹æ¹®Çß´ø µ¿Ã¢ À±µ¿ÁÖ¸ñ»ç¿Í °¡Á· µ¿±â»ý¿¡°Ô °í¸¿°Ô »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Çѱ¹ÀÇ »ç¿ªÀÚµé°ú ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½ÃÀÇ ¸ñȸÀÚ°¡ ÆÀÀ» ÀÌ·ç¾î ¼­·Î Çù·ÂÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ¹æ¹®ÇØ Áֱ⸦ Èñ¸ÁÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

Hope Supporting: After my studied at Hansung Theological Seminary I went my country and started the ministry without any support from others. In our ECC I used all my education and knowledge in my work which is from the Korea. We are self-supported church; therefore our financial is very worse situation. Our church is practicing the tithe offering, but because of the economic crisis we are not able to reach such amount of offering. According to the blessing we got from God our churches use to run with this. But we are financially worse in the outreach. During 2004 my visit to the Korea Rev.Cho Dong Hoo, Light and Salt Christ Church and Pastor Jeon Jong Yol, Bethel Church Taejon city helped to build churches at outreach area and computer for Board of Mission and Evangelism office as well as to publish some books. Day by day the believers are increasing and need to keep Preacher/Teacher/Pastor in this village as well as to give salary for this worker. As a new believers they are not much familiar and practices with giving offering, therefore their offering is not sufficient to pay the workers. Recently we have 13 churches in outreach area and need to pay monthly salary and our hope is to get support for this and it will be smooth for us to do the ministry.

ÈÄ¿ø¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Èñ¸Á:

ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¿¡¼­ ³»°¡ °øºÎ¸¦ ¸¶Ä£ ÈÄ¿¡ ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã¿¡ ¿Í¼­ ´Ù¸¥ ´Üü³ª »ç¶÷À¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ¾Æ¹« µµ¿òµµ ¾øÀÌ »ç¿ªÀ» ½ÃÀÛÇß½À´Ï´Ù. º¹À½ÁÖÀÇ ¼±±³¿¬ÇÕüÀÎ ECC´Â ³»°¡ Çѱ¹À¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ¹è¿î ÁöÇý¿Í ±³À°À¸·Î ¼¼¿î µ¶¸³ÀûÀÎ ´ÜüÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

¿ì¸®´Â ÀÚÁ·ÇÏ´Â ±³È¸ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ÀçÁ¤Àº ¸Å¿ì ¿­¾ÇÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¿ì¸® ±³È¸´Â ÀçÁ¤ ȯ°æÀ» º¸Áö ¾Ê°í ¼­·Î µµ¿Í¼­ ¼±±³¸¦ ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Çϳª´Ô²²¼­ ¿ì¸® ±³È¸¸¦ ÃູÇϼż­ Áö±Ý±îÁö ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ´õ¿í ´õ ¸¹Àº ¼±±³¸¦ Çϱâ À§Çؼ­´Â ÀçÁ¤Àû ¾î·Á¿òÀÌ ¸¹½À´Ï´Ù.

³»°¡ 2004³â Çѱ¹¿¡ ¹æ¹®ÇßÀ» ¶§ ºû°ú»ý¸í±³È¸ Á¶µ¿È£¸ñ»ç´Ô°ú º¦¿¤±³È¸ ÀüÁ¾·Ä¸ñ»ç´ÔÀÌ ´õ ³ÐÀº Áö¿ª¿¡ ¼±±³¸¦ Çϵµ·Ï µµ¿ÍÁֽðí, ¼±±³»ç¹«½Ç¿¡ ¾à°£ÀÇ Ã¥°ú ÄÄÇ»Å͸¦ ¸¶·ÃÇØ Áּ̽À´Ï´Ù.

Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ¸ÅÀϸÅÀÏ ¹Ï´Â ÀÚ¸¦ ´õÇÏ°Ô ÇϽðí, ¿ì¸®ÀÇ »ç¿ªÀÚµéÀÌ ÀÏÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ¼³±³ÀÚ, ¸ñȸÀÚ, ±³»ç¸¦ ÁöÄÑÁֽʴϴÙ. ³ª´Â »õ·Î ¹Ï´Â ÀÚµé°ú ±×µéÀÇ °¡Á·¿¡°Ô ´õ ¸¹Àº µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖÁö ¸øÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÃÖ±Ù¿¡ ´õ ³ÐÀº Áö¿ª¿¡ 13°³ÀÇ ±³È¸¸¦ ¼¼¿ü°í, ÀÌ ÀÏÀÌ ¿øÈ°ÇÏ°Ô ÁøÇàµÇµµ·Ï ¸Å´Þ Áö¿øÇؼ­ ÀüµµÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ÈÄ¿øÇϱ⸦ ¿øÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

Bangladesh Christian and Muslim: Bangladesh is the one of the Muslim country. According to the total population Muslim are 86.6%, Hinduism 12.1%, Buddhist 0.6%, Christian 0.4%, other 0.3. Our country is to be a freedom for religion but we face many hindrances to share the Gospel because of Muslim country. The similarities of our Bible and Quran make obstacles. They know our Lord Jesus Christ as a prophet but do not believe in the son of God as well as His dead and resurrection. The governments use to take enquired and inspection to our Office every month and year for sharing the Gospel of Christ. In our country the foreigners are not permitted to shared and teach the Gospel in this Hill tracts area. Only the local people are allowed to shared and teach. We expect and also need to have Christian character and experience from the foreigners but the situation of our Muslim country doesn¡¯t allowed and made the hindrances. Remember us in your prayer.

¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã ±âµ¶±³Àΰú ¸ð½½¶÷:

¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã´Â ¸ð½½¶÷ ³ª¶óÀÇ ÇϳªÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Àα¸ÀÇ 86.6%°¡ ¸ð½½¶÷ÀÌ°í, ÈùµÎ±³ 12.1%, ºÒ±³ 0.6%, ±âµ¶±³ÀÎ 0.4%, ±âŸ°¡ 0.3%ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®³ª¶ó´Â Á¾±³¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀÚÀ¯´Â ÀÖÀ¸³ª ±×·¯³ª ¸ð½½¶÷ ±¹°¡À̱⠶§¹®¿¡ º¹À½À» ÀüÇϴµ¥ ¾î·Á¿òÀÌ ¸¹ÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

¼º°æ¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­´Â Á¶±Ý ¾Ë·ÁÁö°í ÄÚ¶õÀÌ ¹æÇظ¦ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×µéÀº ¿¹¼ö±×¸®½ºµµ´Â ¼±ÁöÀÚ¶ó°í ¾Ë°í ÀÖ°í, ¿¹¼ö±×¸®½ºµµ°¡ Á×¾ú°í ºÎÈ°ÇϽŠÇϳª´ÔÀÇ ¾Æµé·Î ¹ÏÁö¸¦ ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. Á¤ºÎ´Â ¸Å¿ù ¿ì¸® »ç¹«½Ç¿¡¼­ Á¶»ç¿Í »óȲÀ» ¾Ë¸®µµ·Ï Á¶Ä¡¸¦ ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

¿ì¸®³ª¶ó¿¡¼­´Â ¿Ü±¹»ç¶÷µéÀÌ ÀÌ Áö¿ª¿¡ ÀüµµÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀ̳ª º¹À½À» ÀüÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» Çã¶ôÇÏÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. ´ÜÁö ÇöÁöÀε鸸 °¡¸£Ä¡°í ÀüÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» Çã¶ôÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ¿ì¸® ¸ð½½¶÷ ³ª¶ó°¡ Çã¶ôÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ¹æÇØÇÑ´Ù°í ÇÒÁö¶óµµ ¿Ü±¹»ç¶÷À¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÎÀÇ Àΰݰú °æÇèÀÇ µµ¿òÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÔÀ» ¾Ë°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®¸¦ ±â¾ïÇØ Áֽðí, ´ç½ÅÀÇ ±âµµ°¡ ÇÊ¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

(4 ¼­½Å)

My Family: After returning my country from Hansung Theological Seminary studies I married Mrs. Lily on December 18, 1993. My fellow friend from Korea financially supported me for my marriage and made a successful weeding. Today I have two daughters, the elder one is Jacky 18, and the younger one is Amie Ester year 16. Jacky is studying HSC 1st year at Dhaka Women College. Amie Ester is studying 10 classes at Bandarban Contentment Public High School & College. Our family status is not richly but we are good in God¡¯s works. Two missionary came to me and said, ¡°Other Missionary and return person from Korea are having good building but you¡¯re not family status is not good.¡± But I said, ¡°In this earth my family status is not good but God prepared a good house for me in the heaven.¡± Even I do not have good houses in this earth, pray for me so that I will be faithful and to have the heavenly houses which God has prepared for me.

³ªÀÇ °¡Á·:

³ª´Â ÇѼº½ÅÇб³¸¦ Á¹¾÷ÇÑ ÈÄ¿¡ ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã¿¡ µ¹¾Æ¿Í¼­ ±× ÇØ 1993³â 12¿ù 18ÀÏ ¸±¸®¿Í °áÈ¥Çß½À´Ï´Ù. Çѱ¹ÀÇ °¡±î¿î Ä£±¸µéÀÌ ÀçÁ¤ÀûÀÎ ÈÄ¿øÀ» ÇØÁ־ ¼º´ëÇÏ°Ô °áÈ¥½ÄÀ» ¿Ã·È½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÚ³à´Â Å«¾Ö 18¼¼ Á§Å°¿Í µ¿»ý 16¼¼ ¾È´Ï ¿¡½º´õ°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Á§Å°´Â HSC µ¥Ä« ¿©ÀÚ´ëÇÐ 1ÇгâÀÌ°í, ¾È´Ï ¿¡½º´õ´Â °íµîÇб³¿Í ´ëÇÐÀÌ ¿¬¼ÓµÇ¾î ÀÖ´Â °íµîÇб³¿¡¼­ °øºÎÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

¿ì¸® °¡Á·ÀÌ »ç´Â »îÀº dz¿ä·ÓÁö ¾ÊÀ¸³ª ±×·¯³ª ¿ì¸® °¡Á·Àº Çϳª´ÔÀÇ »ç¿ª ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ±â»µÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. µÎ ¼±±³»ç°¡ ³»°Ô ¿Í¼­, "´Ù¸¥ ¼±±³»ç´Â Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ µ¹¾Æ¿Â ÈÄ¿¡ ÁÁÀº ºôµùÀ» °¡Áö°í Àִµ¥, ´ç½ÅÀÇ °¡Á·Àº Àß »ìÁö ¸øÇÏ¿©¼­ º¸±â ÁÁÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù." ¶ó°í ¸»ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ³ª´Â ´ë´äÇß½À´Ï´Ù. "ÀÌ ¶¥¿¡¼­ ³ªÀÇ °¡Á·Àº ÁÁÀº Áý°ú ÁÁÀº Àå¼Ò¿¡¼­ »ì°í ÀÖÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª Çϳª´ÔÀº ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ´õ ÁÁÀº ÁýÀ» Çϴóª¶ó¿¡ ÁغñÇÏ°í °è½Ê´Ï´Ù." ¶ó°í Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ³ª´Â ÀÌ ¶¥¿¡¼­´Â Àß ¸Ô°í Àß »ì°í ÁÁÀº ÁýÀ» °¡ÁöÁö ¸øÇßÀ»Áö¶óµµ Çϳª´Ô²²¼­´Â ³ª¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© Çϴóª¶ó¿¡ ÁÁÀº ÁýÀ» ÁغñÇØ µÎ¼Ì´Ù´Â È®½ÇÇÑ ¹ÏÀ½À» °¡Áö°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

Others Activity: Life style of the Christian around the world I have seen only South Korean Christian Character is the best. I have gain knowledge during my theological study at Korea: Giving offering, Prayer to God, to take care church, Pastor Character and their life style are very good and this will help for the expansion of His Kingdom. After returning my country our churches are practicing of giving offering, praying, which I have seen from the Korean churches are praying every morning, today our many local churches are practicing morning prayer. We have increased according to the places of the churches to take care and build. Today our churches are encouraged to sharing the Gospel of Christ among the unbeliever. Young Christian Association group use to arrange to reach unreached villages on special occasion and share the Gospel. We arrange the sports and retreat programs in this unbeliever village. We arranged the Bible quiz and song for encouraging the believer and unbeliever. Our hope is to send 2/3 student from our churches to study theology at Korea, so that they will see the Christian Leader/Pastor responsibility from Korea and it will use as well as help for advancing our churches. Today I see myself as a sending from Hansung Theological Seminary to minister in Bangladesh and also believe that they made me a disciple and send for ministry. If there is crown for His work, I hope Hansung Theological Seminary will get this. Hansung Theological Seminary (Hanmin) taught us from the countries for leader of the churches and take cares the churches. We studied from the country of Philippine, China and Myanmar at this Hansung Theological Seminary and made ourselves for Church leaders and responsible for our own churches. Even people see lower to Hansung Theological Seminary, I believe the purpose and vision is great. For the faculty, student and worker I have never stop praying for asking God to bless this people. The entire believer in this Korea and professor and alumni of Hansung Theological Seminary do continue to pray for me and my ministry in this Bangladesh.

±âŸ È°µ¿º¸°í:

±×¸®½ºµµÀÎÀÇ »îÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀÌ ÀÌ ¼¼»ó¿¡¼­´Â ¿©·¯ °¡Áö ÀÖ°ÚÁö¸¸, ³ª´Â Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ ÁÁÀº ±âµ¶±³ÀεéÀ» ¸¸³µ½À´Ï´Ù. ³ª´Â Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ ½ÅÇаøºÎ¸¦ ÇÏ´Â µ¿¾È ÁöÇý¸¦ ¾ò¾ú°í, ±âµ¶±³ÀÎÀÌ Çϳª´Ô²² ±âµµÇÏ´Â °Í, ±³È¸¸¦ ¼¶±â´Â °Í, ³²À» ¼¶±â´Â °Í°ú ¸ñȸÀÚÀÇ Ç°¼º°ú ±×µéÀÇ ½Å½ÇÇÑ ¸ð½ÀÀ» º¸¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ°ÍÀº ³»°¡ ±Í±¹ÇÑ ÈÄ¿¡ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿Õ±¹À» È®ÀåÇϵµ·Ï µµ¿òÀÌ µÇ´Â °ÍÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®³ª¶ó¿¡ µ¹¾Æ¿Â ÈÄ¿¡ Çѱ¹±³È¸°¡ ¸ÅÀÏ »õº®±âµµ¸¦ ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» º»´ë·Î, ÁÁ°Ô »ý°¢ÇÏ¿© ¿ì¸® ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã ±³È¸µµ ±×·¸°Ô »õº®¿¡ ±âµµ¸¦ Çϵµ·Ï Çß°í, ³²À» ¼¶±â°í µµ¿ÍÁÖ´Â ÀÏ¿¡ ÁÖ·ÂÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

¿À´Ã³¯ ¿ì¸® ¹æ±Û¶óµ¥½Ã ¸¹Àº Áö¿ª±³È¸´Â °¡¸£Ä§´ë·Î »õº®±âµµ¸¦ ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ±³È¸¸¦ µ¹º¸°í ¼¼¿ö³ª°¡´Â ÀÏÀ» °è¼Ó È®´ëÇÒ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿À´Ã ¿ì¸® ±³È¸µéÀº ¹ÏÁö ¾Ê´Â »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ º¹À½À» ÀüÇÏ´Â ÀÏ¿¡ ¿ë±â¸¦ °¡Áö°í ÇàÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. û¼Ò³â±âµ¶±³¿¬ÇÕȸ´Â Ưº°Çà»ç¸¦ ÅëÇÏ¿© º¹À½ÀÌ ÀüÇØÁöÁö ¾ÊÀº °÷¿¡ º¹À½À» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù. À̵éÀº ´Ù¾çÇÑ ½ºÆ÷Ã÷¿Í ¼ö¾çȸ¸¦ ÅëÇÏ¿© ¹ÏÁö ¾Ê´Â »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ã¾Æ°©´Ï´Ù.